CALL FOR APPLICATIONS:
KwaZulu-Natal Society of Arts: Internship
Location: Durban, South Africa
Salary: R6,000 per month
Duration of Contract: 12 months
Reference Number: KZNSAINT01
Deadline for application: 26 September 2017: 17h00
Description: The KwaZulu-Natal Society of Arts, with the support of VANSA, is offering a 12-month internship position. The internship provides a graduate, or new entrant to the job market with an opportunity to work in the arts & culture sector. The main duties of the intern will be:
- Providing support to KZNSA Gallery. Work elements include organising exhibitions and related tasks, and recording gallery information.
- Assisting with a range of administrative tasks in the organisation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: A BA degree or equivalent diploma, minimum. Excellent writing skills and a willingness to learn are essential. A commitment to the arts, that aligns with the organisation’s operational philosophies and culture. A driver's license will be advantageous though not required.
Please note that this is a full time position based in Durban and not open to students currently in the process of completing their degrees. Applicants should either be of South African nationality or be in possession of a valid work permit for South Africa.
Starting date: 2nd January 2018.
- Fill out the form in the link below and submit
- Email a copy of your ID (certified, dated September 2017) to email@example.com
- Email a copy of your degree or diploma (certified, dated September 2017) to firstname.lastname@example.org
KZNSA reserves the right not to appoint.