The KwaZulu-Natal Society of Arts website has been live since 2008. It is in need of a complete overhaul on look and feel, as well as additional items being added to the website, that speak more to the changing role of the organisation and actively engage new and existing members of the Society.
The project team seek to rebuild the site from scratch to update the technology stack. Due to the value of existing content it is essential that all existing exhibition and artist archives are carried over to the new site.
The goals of this project are the following:
1. Revamp look and feel so that the website has a fresh face
2. Improve UX so that the user experience is smoother and easier
3. Improve on SEO
4. Re-use all the current exhibition history
5. Communicate the KZNSA as a more experiential environment with many aspects and opportunities
6. Encourage people to sign up as a member of the Society
7. Highlight the benefits of becoming a sponsor/ donor
8. Highlight the benefits of becoming an artist that showcases at KZNSA
9. Highlight partnership and collaboration opportunities
10. An additional bonus would be the ability to import all historical data, without changing links, so that historical data as it relates to SEO is preserved. Suggestions would be welcome.
Download full PDF here.
Proposals are due back to KZNSA by no later than 12H00 on 19 August 2018, and can be emailed to Angela Shaw on firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered before 12H00.
A decision on the award of the proposal will be made by 12H00 on 31 August 2018. A final project timeline will be decided upon at the kick-off session for the website project, scheduled to take place at 14H00 on 6 September 2018.