The FOTAG Committee invites all artists to start planning for the Fabulous Picture Show - an annual auction held to raise funds for the purchase of new art works for the Tatham Art Gallery’s permanent collection. Your donation will assist the continued growth of this art collection.
1. Artists donate up to three original, unframed works of art to FOTAG.
2. Signed, editioned, original digital prints are welcomed, but not prints of
3. Boards and canvases are restricted to a maximum standard A4 only
(21 x 29.7cm).
4. Works on paper: the image should be no bigger than 13 x 21.7cm, to
....allow for mounting and framing.
5. All 2D art works in the prescribed sizes will be framed by FOTAG, and
....hung by Gallery staff.
6. 3D works are also welcome, size not to exceed A4 dimensions.
7. Acceptance of art work is at the discretion of the FOTAG Committee.
8. Art works will be loaded onto the FOTAG website as they are submitted,
....so keep checking www.fotag.co.za for the latest entries
9. Artists will be offered first option should their art works not be sold
at the auction.
Gallery staff will be available to accept work from 14h00 to 16h00, on the
following Tuesdays: 04, 11, 18 and 25 September 2018.
FINAL SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE
Saturday 29 September 2018, between 09h00 and 14h00.
Another option is to post your art work to:
Tatham Art Gallery. P.O. Box 321, Pietermaritzburg 3200.
Sunday 18 November 10h00, until Friday 23 November 16h00.
Exhibition is open 09h00 – 16h00 daily, including Monday 19 November.
Friday 23 November at 18h00 for 18h30 (doors open at 18h00).
All art works will be sold on the night. There is a reserve price of R250 on
every art work and the auction is silent up to R800, after which art works are
sold by live auction. Should you be unable to attend, proxy bids can be
arranged for amounts over R800.
033 392 2825 (mornings only)
FOTAG website: www.fotag.co.za