Browse through the 80 plus items that will be on auction this coming Thursday 18 April 2019. Find an important registration form for bidders online here.
- 17 April 2019
- General, KZNSA
Important info for Bidders
- Auction starts 18h00 sharp.
- Some items will be on silent auction.
- Payment to be made on the night by CC/DB card, Cash, Zapper of EFT (banking details on the registration form).
- Purchased items can either be taken on the night or following day if packaging is required.
- Please see T & C’s on the registration form.
Eats and drinks are on sale from Arts Café. A childminder will be on duty.
Each item has a starting bid of R250, with increments of R50.
To place a bid, fill out the sheet provided on the right hand side of each piece as follows:
- Buyer number, Name and Surname, Bid amount
- You will be outbidded when the next person comes along and enters a bid below yours.
We would like to acknowledge the generous donations of time and goods by:
Iain 'Ewok’ Robinson
Illa Thompson and Publicity Matters
Peter Ford, Mazwi Zuma and Sydney Mhlongo
KZNSA EXCO - Rre Kunene, Margaret Jack and Marc Kalina